Wednesday, February 25, 2009

AHHHHHH!!!!!

Okay, Jasper, when I said that boys were a little dimmer than girls I meant it. No, I was not being stuck up about it, nor was it meant to be a direct insult to you. I merely meant that I personally believe that girls are superior to boys, I am a strong feminist, girl power and all that jazz. Yes, I am aware that Alice gave out the names, but the fact remains that you were, apparently, still referring to yourself as Edward on MSN. I'm really sorry that you took offence to this, it wasn't meant to be a major insult to you in particular, Leech, it's just, well... if you knew even half the boys I did, you'd understand. And just for the record, I never outright insulted you. I merely said that I wasn't happy because you hated me, without ever meeting me, or talking to me ect. In your blog, you said that you'd met me twice, if you feel like telling me when those two times were, I'd really be thankful. As far as I'm aware Jazzy, I've never met you. 
Sorry if I've insulted you in any way, shape or form, I assure you that it wasn't intentional.
Evelyn
PS. If you want to read Jasper or Alice's side of the story go to http://www.jasper-times.blogspot.com/ orhttp://k-princessfiles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment